Glasswool SANDWICH PANELS
NAKRON INFRA offers wide range of GlasswoolInsulated Panels for the various applications such as Sound/ Fire Proof Wall, Ceiling and Roof, Acoustic Chamber any type of industrial application for Roofing, Wall Cladding, Partitions, Walk On Ceilings, Prefabricated Shelters, Accommodation Shelters, Information Kiosks, Health Centres, Community Shelters, Communication Shelters, High Altitude Accommodation Shelters for Sub Zero Temperature Areas and many more.
These GLASSWOOL panels are manufactured in a computerised plant and come with Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Sheets (PPGS), Pre Painted Galvalume Steel Sheets, and Stainless Steel Sheets fascias. The density of Glasswool sandwiched between two fascia’s is 50 + 2 Kg/ M3.
We offer the range of thickness of panels as follows with various fascia options:
Wall Panels : 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm.
Roof Panels: 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm.
- Modular in nature and pre-engineered for precision and simplified construction
- Options available with various finishes like PPGS / PPGS, PPGL / PPGL,
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy and strong construction
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift and erect at any height inside the plant or any other place
- Frameless construction and ease of design, supply and erect for any types of construction
- Insulated Panels and saves the energy
- Fire Proof Panels
- Sound Proof Panels
- Construction pre-engineered and fewer components, internationally accepted and meets or exceeds all building code specifications
- Higher energy savings due to very low thermal conductivity
- Flexibility in design and choosing various options on fascia of panels and colours
- All weather proof construction and Maintenance free
- These insulated panels gives long lasting value with controlled quality, accuracy & speed of construction and caters for better functionality and application.
Related Product offerings:
- Glasswool Sandwich Panels
- Insulated panels / walls
- Fire Proof Panels
- Thermal insulated panels
- Fire Proof panels
- Insulated ceiling panels
- Acoustic panels
- Dry wall panels