NAKRON INFRA Polymers Pvt. Ltd. manufacturer of wide range of Railway & Telecom Shelter, we are not only engaged in business of manufacturing but we are exporting our shelter to middle east, south east asia, sri lanka, bangladesh, africa.NAKRON INFRAprovides completely Independent and Reliable turnkey solutions for the state of the art Telecom/ Railway Shelters. Our technical and engineering proficiency has granted us expertise in fabricating light weight and durable Railway & telecom shelters for varied requirements of the telecom & other industry. These shelters are appropriate to withstand harsh climatic conditions and protect sophisticated telecom equipment from moisture, air and dust. These shelters are portable and are light weight to ensure easy on-site installation. These shelters prove to be a cost effective solution and can also be customized as per the requirements of our clients.
NAKRON INFRAshelters are self-supporting with metal puff sandwich panels and specially designed doors. Our shelters are corrosion resistant, dust and dirt proof and provide protection to high value telecom equipment. The specifications are in line with the Customer requirements.
NAKRON INFRA manufacturing capacity of 8,00,000 Sq. meters of puff panels per annum. Given below are some general specifications of our present production, we can however, comply any specifications as per the Customer requirement:
- Wall thickness 50mm, 60mm, 80mm
- Outer cladding of 0.6 mm,0.8 mm or 1 mm thickness
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Puf density 40 kg/m3, CFC Free, and thermal conductivity<0.023 w/m degree k
- Base frame designed bolted beam channel grid to withstand 3400 kg/m2 uniformly
- Modular wall and roof panels to withstand 200 kmph wind load conditions
- Self standing ,self supportinggalvanised steel structure
- Can withstand temperature form -20 degree to +70 degree
- Floor internal skin with 19 mm marine grade ply0r 19mm cement board, fire retardant, fungus proof, high anti static, anti abrasive board
- Dimensional stability –75 to 125o C
- Roof loading capacity 250 kg/m2
- Torque groove configuration with inbuilt unpickable eccentric camlocks
- Water proofing to the joints of the ceiling panels